
I think about us, I think about how good it was and how good it could be. I wonder if you think about it, even knowing this thought scares you. It also scares me, well, I think it only makes me sad. I wonder about our future, about you. I wonder if you'll find happiness with another one, this one thought scares me like hell. Every night, before I fall asleep, I imagine you and me with our 12 children, in our fantastic and full with light house. When I forget thinking about it I know I'll wake up angry with the world. I think this thought is what keep me alive, happy and with an open smile for you. Altough all the shitty things you say to me, all the bad memories that sometimes appear in my head of what you did to me, you know, I still love you and I always will. I'll wait for you. Always.
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário